On Thursday 16 May 2002 01:46, Brian Koppe opened a general hailing
frequency and transmitted to all open stations:

> WOW.  I'm actually writing a research paper on M$ right now.  If you
> know and could tell me your sources for these things it would be GREATLY
> appreciated

the vast majority of my stuff comes from somewhere in
http://dmoz.org/Society/Issues/Business/Allegedly_Unethical_Firms/Microsoft/
and though only some of those pages give their sources, there is a fair
amount.  also if you find a really good quote, search for a large part of
the quote in google, actually putting the search term in quotes.  you can
often find sources that way.  another good one is trustworthycomputing.com
though it is only a redirect to a google search it is rather interesting.

if you happen to publish the paper on the web, please submit it to the
dmoz.or url above so i can include it for the rest of the worl to see......

--
"Doing my part to piss off the religious right."

shane
Profile at: http://dmoz.org/profiles/shen.html
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98
Mandrake Users Club Member http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/club/