On Sat, 18 May 2002 17:29:51 -0400 (EDT), Roger Sherman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> What part of Australia are you from, Sridhar? I'm going to be visiting a
> friend in Queensland sometime around Aug/Sept/Oct...

I'm in Sydney, New South Wales. Not exactly very close to Queensland: about
1000Km to the border.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

           "I actually think that Linux with the stuff that is going
        on in 3D, desktops, etc., has a chance to become the first real
                        user-friendly UNIX." -- Linus Torvalds