On Monday 20 May 2002 06:50 pm, you wrote:

> Hey darklord,
> Yeah, it was a disappointment that 3month old card died.  Yeah, I'm working
> on warranty replacement as we speak.

Good luck, they should replace it....

> BTW, I didn't get your post.  I only knew you responded by shane's
> answering yours.  Could you forward me a copy of your post?  thanks.
>
> -s

Hmm, wonder why not? Oh well, it really wasn't much more than that. I just
mentioned that I had a Leadtek Geforce 32mb video card in my 11 year olds
computer and its over a year old. Knock on wood, but we haven't had any
problems with it yet... ;-)

--
                                                                          /\
                                                                   Dark><Lord