May 23, 2002 07:53 am,Michael Kovary wrote:
> They appear installed when I have the files copied to the plugins folder,
> but not with links.
You may want to read the last part of this link:

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/languages/java/linux_java/JDK-1.3.1/i386/FCS-02a/INSTALL-j2re

Mozilla/Netscape and probably Galeon as a nutscrape based browser will not
work just by copying the plug-ins to the relevant directory. You have to use
a symlink apparently. It worked for me any way.

HTH
--
Charlie
Edmonton,AB,Canada