Hi all,

In order to get my network card going again.. I had to upgrade my win2000
laptop to winXP..

surprisingly enough, its faster then it was, and I am surprisingly impressed
in spite of myself..

for an M$ OS.. its not that bad.. its not linux.. but its ok, ,and i have
lots of USB burners and scanners and stuff so I need winblows on at least
one PC..

anyway,, onto my question..

All the windows PC's on this network connect via a linux box hooked to my
ADSL.. works fine..

I just enabled the winXP firewall on my pcmcia network interface..

and all PC's have just dropped of samba access to this box...

I added port 139 to the open ports, but still can't access any shares on the
linux box..

What ports do I need to open to allow samba or smb shares to be available on
the xp box???

rgds

frank