I finally got my Linux machine out of a VMWare virtual machine and into some
real hardware.  Windows XP kept crashing and taking Linux with it...

Anyway, after several hours working on getting qmail running, I finally got
it up, but one feature won't work.  In tcp.stmp, you're supposed to be able
to put 192.168.0.:allow,RELAYCLIENT="" and get it to bypass rcpthosts for
local machines.  Well, that doesn't work.  Any ideas?  What info would you
need to see to help diagnose the problem?

Barry