On Monday 27 May 2002 09:53 am, you wrote:
> On Monday 27 May 2002 08:42 am, Brian Parish wrote:
> > On Mon, 2002-05-27 at 12:56, Gerald Waugh wrote:
> > > I looked in help and found the following,
> > >
> > >    NetscapeŽ Plugins
> > >
> > >    Currently, Konqueror supports NetscapeŽ 4.x plugins.
> > >
> > >    If you select Preferences->Web Browsing->Netscape Plugins from the K
> > > menu you will get a dialog box with two tabbed pages; Scan and Plugins.
> > >
> > > I can't do this because I don't have Netscape Plugins option.
> > > WHY?
> >
> > Have you installed the kdebase-nsplugins rpm?
>
> No,
> I looked in software-manager and did a search but I could not find it,.
> I found and tried this one, but it don't like my version of KDE
> rpm -ivh kdebase-nsplugins-2.2.2-93mdk.i586.rpm

Gerald:
OK, what I did was based on Flash 5.0, KDE 2.2.2 and Mandrake 8.2 (fresh
install -- pretty much workstation default). Reckon that's a clue?

On a more serious note, I don't understand why it's necessary to jump through
all of these hoops just so a two-year-old can watch Tebo slide down
Clifford's back. There's just gotta be an easier way; makes me wish I knew
something about programming.
-- cmg