On Thursday 30 May 2002 06:50 am, Charles Muller did speak unto the huddled
masses, saying:

> On Thu, 2002-05-30 at 22:02, Brian Parish [in response to my query about
>
> non-mounting file systems] wrote:
> > mount -a
> >
> > and see what error you get.
>
> No error message, and I do have access to all my file systems.
> Apparently this message is being erroneously generated?

do you have an external drive of any kind?  i have a MMC reader for getting
digital photos off my camcorder that mandrake found and setup, but it fails
the first mount as USB is not running yet when it trys to mount it.  thus
it reports a failure.  after USB is loaded it mounts it, again automatic,
before the boot finishes.

--
"The linux philosophy is laugh in the face of danger. Oops. Wrong one. 'Do
it yourself.' That's it."  -L. Torvalds

shane
Profile at: http://dmoz.org/profiles/shen.html
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98