On Thursday 30 May 2002 2:21 pm, Roland Hughes wrote:
> Is anyone having printing problems with OO1.0. I can print out of every
> other app but nothing comes out of OO. I have set the printers up and it
> will see the printers I have set up under the cups print system but
> nothing is queued up even though it acts like it is printing properly.
>
> Roly

Try using a different font.  I had that issue with the Ooffice647D (?)
provided with Mandrake 8.2. Depending on the font I used the job would go to
the printer and then fail. (Try looking at the print job  manager at
http://localhost:631 to confirm the jobs are going to the printer)

Since I moved to Ooffice1.0 (compiled by ranger
http://www.pclinuxonline.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2139 ) I
have not had a problem.

derek