On Friday 31 May 2002 2:50 pm, Manuel Soto wrote:
> But, how can I make the pseudo printer. I have efax & cups and fax2cups
> but I don know how to create a pseudo printer.

Isn't it already there?
Just look in KDE Control Centre>System>Printing Manager
The bottom device in the list is 'Send to Fax'  That is the pseudo printer.

If it is missing for some reason open KDE Control Centre as root (by typing
kcontrol in a root terminal)
Press the button 2nd from left at the top of the print manager screen which
adds a pseudo printer

In the Command settings box enter kdeprintfax %in
In Location box enter  External
In Requirements enter  exec:kdeprintfax
Then click 'Add' then 'OK'

derek