http://www.barrymichels.com/phpSysInfo-2.0/

This script will show data right after a reboot, for about an hour or so,
then N/A's everywhere.  Any ideas why?  I've searched through their forums,
but they don't help.  Their main suggestion is not to run php in safe mode,
but I don't.  I've tried re-starting several processes, but nothing I do
short of rebooting will fix it.  I'll never set a record for the longest
up-time doing that... :)

If you notice the 'Modified by' text at the bottom, keep in mind that this
problem was occurring before I modified it.  The only changes I made were to
what data was shown in the templates.  Which brings up another question:
does any one know where the command is to create the title?  I want to get
rid of the intranet IP address.

Barry