Derrick,

Thank you for your reply. I am grateful to know it will work!

I followed your instructions:-
root cd to spadmin
./spadmin
click new printer
click 'Connect to Fax'
click default driver
Print Command   qtcups --stdin
Name Fax

However, when I click print on OO, the print box offers Fax or Generic printer, I
select Fax and a request pops up for Fax No. which is duly filled. Following this my
normal Print Box opens offering 5 choices:-
Epson (My printer)
Mail PDF
Print to file PDF
Print to file PostScript
Send to Fax
If I click 'Send to Fax' the KDE box opens requesting the Fax No., I click send and it
just hangs. The log seems to offer no clue.

I do apologise for being a bit of a pain, but I do seem to be lost.

Thank you for your kind trouble,

Malcolm Candlish.