On Tue, 11 Jun 2002 10:41:21 -0400, Carroll Grigsby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> On Wednesday 05 June 2002 05:30 pm, Charlie wrote:
> > June 5, 2002 02:04 pm, Gerald Waugh wrote:

> > > Well, look here. http://www.mslinux.org

Try this article I posted at PCLinuxOnline.com:

  http://www.pclinuxonline.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2360

Be sure to read the comments...

> > I had to forward this to a "few friends." I just had to! LMAO
> >
> > Thank you.
>
> Well, the long-awaited report was released yesterday... for a while. It was
> originally posted at
> www.adti.net/html-files/defense/opensource_whitepaper.pdf, but was taken down
> after a few hours. I'm told that it can still be found on their server at
> www.adti.net/html-files/defense/old_opensource_whitepaper.pdf. It's crap,
> pure and simple; it's only interesting as an example of MS FUD at its worst.
> The most polite term for these guys is "whores". A brilliant rebuttal is at
> www.roaringpenguin.com/adti2.php3 -- well worth a read.
> Think tank? I think not.

Try this one:

  http://www.pclinuxonline.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2395

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

"Nothing would please me more than being able to hire ten programmers and deluge
the hobby market with good software."
  -- Bill Gates, 'An Open Letter to Hobbyists', 1976-02-03