On Wednesday 12 June 2002 05:30 pm, you wrote:
> I,m still haveing trouble connecting to network I have got a message about
> some manual fixing my need to be done about the firewall.I can control the
> firewall on the Win2k system but the Mandrake is set for standard .Could
> this be the problem?

Not sure what you are asking: are you using Bastille or SNF on a standalone
computer for a firewall?  Standard setting should not prevent Internet
connection.  If you are using the default "tinyfirewall" from install then it
is best to go to a console and su > root passwd> at the prompt  cd to /sbin
and then type in "InteractiveBastille" without the quotes and with the
capitalizations.  It will start a GUI with fair explanation of what is being
done as you configure the firewall. HTH
--
Dennis M. linux user #180842