Hi all .. I am having problems with these applications .. when I run
either of these apps (and I'm assuming there are probably more, but
don't know for certain), the text used for the menus ("file", "edit",
etc.) shows up as a bunch of rectangles .. no letters whatsoever.  I
tried installing every font I could find on the CD, but to no avail.
Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this problem?  I even tried
wiping out the hard drive and reinstalling LM 8.2, and even that didn't
help any.

Thanks!

Terry S.