Hi again and thank you for your reply,
I made the changes and it works better. Now I can connect to my server by typing
www.myhost.mydomain, but only from my own computer.

Can I make something to connect to it with that name from any computer in the
internet?

Do I need a DNS for that? In that case, how can I get/configure it?

Thanks again,

Ignacio Horcas

> You need to set it up in your hosts file.
>
> 127.0.0.1      localhost www.myhost.mydoamin

Mensaje enviado mediante una herramienta Webmail integrada en *El Rincon*: