On Sun, 23 Jun 2002 03:28:10 -0400 (EDT), "gikoreno" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>  Hi everyone,
>
> I know this is off topic, but maybe someone knows what's up with this...
>
> I just created a floating panel in Gnome, and added a "Desk Guide".
> Then I played around with the settings of the panel, and when I got to
> Panel/Properties/Level, I changed it from "Default" to "Below".
>
> The panel disappeared, and I have no clue whatsoever if it was deleted, or if
> it went under (below?) or how I can access it again?. I would just delete it
> and place a new one, but I can't select it since I can't see it.
>
> So my question is how do I know if it's still there (but invisible) and if it
> is still there how do I select it? And what does "Level" mean in the first
> place?
>
> The docs don't mention this (at least I haven't found them saying anything
> about this).

2 options here:

  - Minimise all of your windows so that the desktop is visible.

  - Switch to a bare virtual desktop or viewport.

You should then be able to see that panel.

Also, please remove the 'Reply-To' on your mail. It makes responding to your
posts annoying.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

"I think that throttling writers is fine and good, but as it stands now, the
dirty buffer balancing will throttle anybody, not just the writer."
                        -- Linus Torvalds