MSGID: 111:7045/1@stn 2cfe55f5
 Today, Tuesday the 30-07-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/1) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://www.kofobbs.dk                      freq <filename>

 >Area: G_FLY.FS.AIRCRAFT      : GamesNet: FS AirCraft
 F2ASTCPN.ZIP   389,192 FS2002 Embraer AT-29 Super Tucano ALX
                        Panel by Rick Brown at JHB Aerospace Uses
                        all default gauges runs fast frame rates
                        and looks real pretty It features night
                        lighting GPS Bendix-King Radio Stack
                        separate compass window and engine
                        controls. Fitted with appropriate gauges
                        in a snappy layout and they all work
                        pretty much as they should. Heck you
                        ought to download it just for that reason
                        Recommended aircraft: Any of the great
                        Tucanos or Super Tucanos by Denis and
                        Daniel da Silva. Enjoy Rick Brown at JHB
                        Aerospace [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 F68TF160.ZIP 1,270,187 FS2002 Tupolev Tu-160 Blackjack model fix
                        Improved visual model and flight model.
                        Add a new texture and fixed bug of
                        lights. Freeware by Chnzyf. Freeware by
                        Chnzyf.
 F8ANW932.ZIP 1,032,390 FS2000/2002 Northwest DC-9-32 This is a
                        DC-9-32 series passenger jet in the
                        paintscheme of Northwest from the 1990s .
                        Features fully animated control surfaces
                        and landing gear with complete textures
                        for night lighting. Original model
                        Mauricio Vanscoit. Northwest paint by
                        Gary D.Jones. Northwest paint by Gary
                        D.Jones.

 >Area: G_FLY.FS.CFS           : GamesNet: FS Combat Flight Simulation
 FE6TWNTR.ZIP   490,601 Photoreal old style twin turboprop panel
                        for FS2K / CFS2. Usable with any kind of
                        twin turboprop liner or military. Full
                        navigation equipment both for FS2000 VOR
                        and CFS2 GPS . Designed by Pat Grange.
                        Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] This
                        file is distributed as Freeware. Not for
                        sale or distribution for profit without
                        written approval from author. approval
                        from author.
 490,601     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: G_FLY.FS.PANEL         : GamesNet: FS Panel
 FBFMDP11.ZIP 1,832,644 FS2002 MD11 PANEL THIS IS PANEL OF
                        MCDONNELL DOUGLAS MD11 FOR FS2002 THIS
                        PANEL IS DESIIGNED WITH COCKPIT LATERALS
                        VIEW AND ANGOLAR VIEW. IMPORTAND USE
                        CONCORDE GAU OF FS2000 by massimo grassi
                        by massimo grassi

 >Area: G_FLY.FS.SOUND         : GamesNet: FS Sound
 F5ARBVCP.ZIP   215,034 FS2002 ATC AIRLINE VOICE MODIFICATIONS
                        FOR ROYAL BRUNEI This add-on adds Royal
                        Brunei callsign and sounds for FS2002 ATC
                        Airline voices. I have modified all 9
                        default MS ATC voices by combining
                        exsiting words so as to sound like Royal
                        Brunei . Installation will require files
                        EditVoicepack version 1.0 and Microsoft
                        .Net Framework files to work. By Azrin I.
                        Hj. Jumat EditVoicepack version 1.0 and
                        Microsoft .Net Framework files to work.
                        By Azrin I. Hj. Jumat
 215,034     bytes in 1   file(s)