Dear Carlos,

thanks for your efforts and so sorry for my late review.
I have no much to add to previous good reviews, just perhaps three comments:

1) It is not clear what is the underlying reasoning for selecting the points
within Section 3 of Background (except 3.1 and 3.2, clear background concepts).
Therefore, maybe just a small introductory paragraph may be helpful here.

2)  Differently to other sections, Section 4.5 perhaps seems a bit
inconclusive. It mostly describes facts instead of identifying concrete open
issues related to virtualisation. Just to clarify what I mean, the following
seems an assertion of capabilities rather than a description of an open issue:
"virtualization techniques can allow tailoring the network resources on
separate slices, specifically for each radio
   access network and use case, in an efficient manner."

2) As already pointed out, there exist research studies from academia that
might be relevant to be listed here. They provide complementary views to
standardisation viewpoint and potential practical solutions.

Thanks, Ángeles