Javier,

Take a look at the posting from January 27th titles "new".  It's from
a member showing the racks with trunk and saddle bags that he
fabricated out of carbon fiber.  I've been in contact and Bestem USA
is making these racks for our bikes (www.bestemusa.com).  They're
supposed to be ready this week.  Given that the trunks they sell are
$90 bucks so I have to believe that this rack will to be affordable
and made not only for a trunk but also saddle bags.  Nice for if you
want to take a multi day road trip.

Sean