Kurt - Thanks for the clarification.  I guess I'm either getting to old or
crazy but what's happened to the back seat?  Even the ST1300 has the
passenger in a higher position that will require you to get another seat or
they'll be leaning up against you some of the time.  The NV700 looks like
the stock seat will allow the passenger to just relax and enjoy.  As a
daily commuter I end up with one of my kids on the back of my bike about
once a week.  I don't see how that would work with any of the CB(R)500
bikes.

I know I'm ranting but I believe that motorcycles should be more then just
a single person vehicle.

Sean

>>> http://www.fasterandfaster.**net/2012/11/2013-honda-**

>>> http://www.fasterandfaster.**net/2012/11/2013-cb500f-specs-**