A friend with an Ascot that was only made for 1 year had the same problem -
I think his is a single cylinder model Ascot but I'm not sure - he spent
about a year searching on eBay at least once a week and missed the only one
that came up.  He finally ended up pulling his old exhaust, going to a
machine shop with the manifold from the old exhaust and then found a place
that custom made the pipes for him.  He ended up spend about $300 which was
surprising to me.  I figured it would be much more expensive for basically
custom pipes.

Good luck - Sean