From: "Brian Mckinnon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [5] Re: Nikon the company?

--- snipped ---

Nikon products are unsurpassed in their ruggedness, reliability and
manufacturing quality standard, They are renown for their metering, flash
exposure, lenses and product compatability. It could be argued that they
should have this or they should have that but you could argue that others
should have some of the things that Nikon offer in their cameras.

If Nikon were as non reactive as you indicate and uncaring of what consumers
want they would be more like some european manufacturers who offer high quality
but with much less inovative technology. IE you wouldnt have the F5.

IMO
B Mckinnon