We have a new search facility available to us.  The helpful folks at
Core Networks Inc. have built a search engine and fed many of our old
digests into it.  It is now being updated constantly, as your posts
arrive.

It is very very useful.  The query language is flexible, and the
relevance ranking seems sensible: I learned a lot about high speed sync
and matrix balanced fill (3D or not 3D) with a couple of simple queries,
and the most useful posts were in the first few returned.

Use it.  It's a good thing.  Try it at:

        http://lq.corenetworks.com/lq/search.html?ln=nikonl

Find out more about ListQuest at

        http://lq.corenetworks.com/

Of course you can still find Jan-jaap's monthly zipped archives at

        http://www.phys.rug.nl/mk/people/aue/digest.html

Andrew Donkin                                    Nikon list administrator