Hello,

I know this isn't a totally nikon specific subject, so you can email
me a personal response.

A few of you have mentioned a film leader extraction tool.  Where can
I get one of these.  I have a F70, and every time i do the "leave the
film leader out trick" it is rather nerve racking, and i would love
to have one of these tools.

I have asked around here where i live (windsor, ontario) and all of the
employees of the camera stores look at me like i'm crazy.... "leave the
leader OUT?!" ... they say.  I'm afraid windsor isn't the hub of
photographic ingenuity.

So if anyone can tell me where i can get one of those extractors it
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jesse Fiorino