Thomas Heissel Dahl wrote:
>I am looking for a wide angle lens for my FE2, to do architecture,
>landscapes and the such.

Thomas

I do a lot of Architectural Photography and landscape photography and I
love using my 20mm/2.8 AF on all 3 of my bodies. I recently shot a turn of
the century house for a Canadian Architecture magazine and almost all of
the interior photos used were taken with this lens. Once thing to watch for
is the converging lines and the distortion effects at the edges. If you
take your  time this lens will work well for you.

Terry
Terry J. Graham -  Freelance Photographer & Windsurfer
Graham Fine Art Photography
mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]