Hello...

This is (for once) not a question, just a little comment...

Just got back several rolls of Sensia II 100 and Velvia, shot with an F5
through an 80-200/2.8D and a 24/2.8D.  Most of the pictures were taken
around dusk, with a combination of artificial and natural light, dark
shadows, strong street lights, etc. -- all very prickly exposure situations.

I admit it: I bracketed the trickiest shots.

The slides came back, though, and all of them are right on.  The shots I
bracketed would have been just right if I hadn't: the underexposed shots
are justly underexposed, the overexposed ones overexposed, and the ones
in-between are right on.  _Right on_.

That's all I wanted to say... that I've been (once again) pleasantly
impressed by the F5's metering system.

 -tw.

ps.  I suppose that the F5 is a horrible machine to learn photography on.
Metering so good it spoils you.