<<"pro"-models and pop-up flash [24]>>
<<<I have used the pop-up flash on a camera for a year. I have
...(etc)>>

Regarding, the pop-up flash thread:
I have a 6006 and used its pop-up flash quite a bit for a long time. You
can sometimes get red-eye with it and certainly my SB-28 and SB-26 are a
great improvement. The pop-up is convenient and is a very useful tool
for many situations.

With the introduction of the SU4 TTL capable wireless, I'm thinking the
use of the pop-up might be much more important and if experience bears
this out, I'd hope Nikon would consider including them on PRO models. An
of-camera flash could supply the main power and the popup a convenient
fill-in for weak side flash. In essence, when you buy the SU4, it's like
getting an new flash too, for the people who have pop-up flash but have
been using accessory flashes...

Comments?
Richard Davis