Hi Nikoneers.

How many are you out there now working with the Dynamic Duo? No, no,
no, ... I am not talking about Batman and Robin.  I am talking about
the F5 and the F100. ...I just had to get that out.

Will there be a Nikon campaign calling them as the Dynamic Duo?  Both
cameras sport their dynamic focus abilities anyway.

I still have not held the F100, but I do think it would feel like
holding on to an F5 which is about 500gms lighter.

To you guys out there who are already working with the Dynamic Duo,
please let me know how it feels. I'm still waiting for mine to
arrive(F100).

Thanks.  Happy shooting.

Carlo