Sorry for wasting space that could be better used:

I'm not the owner of this list, I'm maybe not even long enough in it to do
this, but it is my conviction:

Some people's comments on this list may well be rash, unwise and may lack
any real-life-experience. But to call those people "trolls" or whatever
questionable swear-word might pop up in one's brain is IMHO not an
acceptable way. It makes this list really sick. And most people DO use good
arguments to expose the mentioned comments as rash or unwise or whatever,
without hitting their insults on the digest. That's why I love it so much.

Let's get back to work!

Wolfgang Spekner / Austria