I have the same complaint about the F100 that I have about
the Canon EOS-3 - The camera was announced last year, and
I'm still waiting to see one.  The only reason I was able to
see the EOS-3 was because my local dealer ordered one at
Photokina (it arrived around the first of the year) and is
gracious enough to let it be used as a demo.  The
announcement of products long before they are available
seems to be an increasingly pervasive problem.  Hmmm, I
wonder if Bill Gates owns Nikon...

Seriously, any guesses as to the trade-in value of an F4s in
excellent condition (9) toward an F100?  Any comments about
the comparative qualities of the two models?

Finally, is it true that the N60 has the same AF system as
the F4?  I thought one of the biggest selling points of the
N60 was an AF system as good as or better than that of the
N90s.

Bill Cassing