Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 19:52:14 -0800
From: "Bill H. Hilburn Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: next body advice [v04.n209/13]
Message: 13

<<snip>>

If I cannot find a new N6006, I will bite the bullet, and buy the N90s.
I would probably be better off doing that now, but I get to make a
mistake every now and then, and having a mint N6006 would not be too
painful.
Again, I appreciate all of the feedback you have provided.
        Thank you very much.
        Adios,

                        Bill Hilburn