Hello there!
     I was wondering if you guys and gals could help me out. My boss has
asked me to take pictures of my fellow workmates to prepare some kind of
catalog. It is my first "assignment" and I don't want to mess up, not for
my boss! I have an N90 with a 50mm 1.8, an SB-25, and I have my tripod. I
assume I should use ISO400 film. From what I have heard, either Fuji NPH400
or Kodak EGP 400.  The lighting in the office is OK: flourescent lights and
lots of natural light.
     Any and all advice you can offer will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Sergio Villa
Costa Rica