Anne Canfield wrote:

>I'm thinking about picking up an MF-28 mainly for the exposure &
>copyright features. Does anyone on the list use one? If so, what do you
>think of it?

Anne

I think that it would be a good idea to get one. I really like the idea of
having all of  the information printed between the frames as opposed to on
the photo. I have a F90X with the MF-26 and I don't like spoiling a photo
with the data in the lower right corner. There has been many a time that I
would love to have the exposure info or date recorded but don't want it
printed on the photo.

Terry
Terry J. Graham -  Freelance Photographer & Windsurfer
Graham Fine Art Photography
Telphone (306) 584-8309,
Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]