> I'm thinking about picking up an MF-28 mainly for the exposure & copyright
> features. Does anyone on the list use one? If so, what do you think of it?
> Prior to upgrading to the F5, I had an N90s with the databack and wasn't
> that pleased with it. Let me know what you think!

> Thanks,
> Anne

I use the MF-28 multi-control back mainly for intervalometer & long
exposure functions, I have used it in the way you want to do. I think that
it is rather difficult to read the indications on the film, copyright or
exposures indications. For that it depends how you work & what you want to
do with. I doubt that agencies ore publishers will notice those littles red
letters so weakly contrasted.
Hope this help, sorry for my poor english

C. Koenig photography
Chemin des Cottages 2
CH - 1007 Lausanne
phone ++ 41 - 21 626 23 73