Dear Fellow Nikoneers,

I am looking for a micro-prism type focusing screen for an old Nikon F.
Would anyone have one they are willing to part with, or would anyone know of
one available?  I would appreciate any assistance.  I've been using the A
type screen (split image), but with longer lenses (300mm +) I'm losing half
of the focusing ring.  Those of you who have had this problem will
understand.  Also, if anyone has a copy of an F manual, I would appreciate a
copy.  Please email me privately if you have a manual available.

Thanks for you help...and all of the great postings!

John Wilkinson
Okie Shutterbug
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA