Hello.

I would like some advice, once again…

I have an old Nikon F-301 (N2000) – MF, and 3 lens:
AF Nikkor 50mm 1:1.8
Tokina SD 70-210mm 1:4-5.6
Sigma UC Zoom 28-70mm 1:2.8-4

I would like to take some photos, closer than 0.5 meters from the
“theme”. That is completely impossible with the lens I have.
Can any one give me an advice?
What lent should I try to buy, Nikon or other – I looked in a camera
store for a Nikon macro, and that single lent, worth more than all my
lens, camera and tripod all together.  I can not really afford that
“solution”, and I don’t need to take photos that close…
Is there any “thing” that I can attach to my lens? What “thing” is that?

Thank you all, for this help, and all the other times.

João – [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Lisboa - Portugal