Folks,

First of all I'd like to thank everyone who tries to keep this digest what
it's supposed to be: An infinitely valuable source of information and a
great forum for people around the globe sharing a common interest.

<ANGRY MODE>
That nazi and other insulting stuff really [beeep]s me on. There are lots
of racist web pages and newsgroups, I guess, so why can't those people who
don't have anything better to do than filling this list with their
narrow-minded [beeeeep] play around outside this digest?
</ANGRY MODE>

<SORRY MODE>
Sorry, just had to say that. I hope we can bury that topic forever and
return to photography. If anyone feels the urgent need for starting flame
wars against me, feel free but try not no abuse the digest for this
purpose.
</SORRY MODE>

Cheers
Boris