Mark,

I have had this lens for over a year and it has never exhibited lens creep.
This lens is also a two touch design.  The focus ring rotates as usual,
while the zoom ring is push pull.  Keep in mind that the front element
rotates while focusing.  This is a problem for some, but not for me.  This
is my workhorse lens that is on the body 75% of the time.  It is sharp edge
to edge and merits the moniker "pro zoom".  I find the range to be quite
adequate, as I dont expect it to be all things to all subjects.  The price
is worth it.

Hope this helps.

Jim Korczak
Pocono Mountains, USA

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone out there could give me their experiences with
this lens.  I was wondering if I should be at all concerned with lens creep?
This would be a big purchase for me, so I'd like to find out as much info
about this lens as possible before I buy it.  I'd hate to put that much
money into a lens and have it move on me.  Thanks.