Hello again!
I'm not a professional photographer (I'm a musician, in fact), but take
pictures since I was 6, so you can bet I like it. This year I switched from
my grandda's '62 Pentax to a Nikon F50, the kit with the plastic malaysian
35/80 which works just fine for what I do: take pictures when I travel
(architecture, landscapes, portraits) . Now I'm planning to buy a good (and
also cheap, I'm afraid) 80/200 or maybe 300 to take pictures of birds and
animals, my other hobby whe it comes to taking pictures.
Well, I'm not quite sure which non-Nikon lenses would work with my F50.
I've seen in B&H that Sigma and Tamron both make models that are
Nikon-compatible. Any advice?
BTW, I want to shift the quality of my color landscapes, and somebody told
me I need a polarizer filter in order to capture the skies. Is that true? I
never used any filter with exception of a skylight, so any advice on this
topic would be useful too.
Thank you very much.

Patricio Murphy