Hello All Nikoneers,
You know, it is one of the little things I really look forward to, this
Nikon Digest.  It is a jewel, benefiting from many amateur and
professional
lovers of photography.  To have the experience of many makes me, and
you, a
better photographer, I hope, and I thank you all.

Now about getting off topic, off Nikon, onto the simple exchange Nikon
related
information, please heed these words.  Don't take the bait.  When
someone
gets off topic, be it Nazi schmaltz or Canon, whatever.  Let it go.
Forgetaboutit.
The surest way to rile up an angry poster trying to get your goat is to
respond
to his anger with your anger. SUCKER.  Just say nothing.  Tell me about
how you get
your Nikon Equipment to do great stuff.  I want to hear it.  Nothing
else.
If I want political opinions, stock market quotes, how to do anything
other than
Nikon, I will go elsewhere.  Hopefully, we can minimize the unnecessary
distractions, and stay, no pun intended, focussed.
thanx, John ;~)