I recently (just before Christmas) purchased an new N90s and SB28 with
24-120D.  For the last 20 years I used an EL with a Vivitar 285 and know
that system inside and out.  I felt totally comfortable with it and could
almost totally predict the outcome of just about any photographic situation
using them.

I have been through the manuals for the new stuff several times, taken quite
a few pictures, read again on certain subjects, and still don't know what is
going on.  It all just about overwhelms me to try to sort it all out.

Does anyone know of any simpler or better manuals for this equipment or have
any advice for me?  I would appreciate any help.  Please contact me
personally at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Coleman Locke
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wharton, Texas