Hi Folks,

     first I'd like to thank all of you for your rather worthy input on my
     question about realtions between Canon and Nikon. If I had known that
     most of these guys who answered in a very rude manner have problems
     with simple questions I never would have asked that...

     And now for something completely different:

     Yesterday I read in a (AAAAARGH!) German pro-magazine a test about the
     F100. They wrote that the camera was named "F100" because Nikon just
     had a look to all the Nikon usegroups (and maybe this digest) and
     counted which name was named most. And so the new camera became the
     F100.

     I don't know whether this is true or not, but the interesting point
     for me and all of you all the time crying should be, that Nikon is not
     listening to us, take care on what you say. (Maybe once there will be
     a body named "slovenia" or "germany" or just "centre of the world"?)

     Just my two cents (and not Pfennige)

     Michael