REGISTRATION CARDS

>Are Nikon strict about registering 10 days after the retail purchase
>for the 4 years extended coverage on lenses?
>Also, what about Body's do I have to register my body purchase with them
>also? I have 3 year on my body right?

Ooh, this is a sore nerve with some folks.  I myself NEVR send in the
registration cards because when a repair has to be done, they always want
to see your sales receipt anyway, unless the item is brand new (like when
my F5 screen was flaking) and they are all still under warranty.  When I
sell used stuff, havign the cards and box helps add a few bucks to the
price.  If the store has a 30 day return policy you do not have to fill out
the cards for 30 days, at least in the USA, because no store will take the
items back with the cards filled out.  I would say wait until the store
return dates have expired then go ahead.

Robert in Redlands