Hello folks,

        This is really non-Nikon specific, other than I'll be using my
        N90/MF26 on continuous focus, focus priority w/ an 80-200/2.8D;
        so responses in private email are best.

        This coming weekend I'll be shooting at USF (San Francisco) indoor
        pool, a Master's swim event.  I haven't been there before, nor will
        I have the chance ahead of time, so I'd like some advice on the type
        of film I'll likely need.  I'm presuming it will be flourescent light,
        and therefore print film would be preferred so the color can be
        corrected during printing.  But if you want to suggest slide film for
        some reason, that's fine too.

Thanks in advance,
Chris
--
All things excellent are as difficult as they are rare,  / Christopher Somers
said a wise man.                                        / Rise Technology