Hello Nikon fans,

I picked up some Nikon 7x35 binoculars primarily because
it seemed sharper, clearer and brighter to a similarly
priced Olympus model.  Looks pretty good...

I've been thinking for some time on picking up some
darn good binocular optics for night sky viewing.
According to one magazine write-up, they voted the
Nikon Astroluxe 10x70 binoculars as THE binoculars
to get.  With a price tag in excess of $1,000 I'm
wondering if someone can speak to it from personal
experience.  Would you say the magazine was right?

And, is it better than the Fujinon FMT series?
They are one awesome set of binoculars...

Thanks in advance...

Ron H