>Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 12:22:08 -0800 (PST)
>From: Robert Nicholson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Registering within 10 days re: 4 years extended. [v04.n225/2]
>Message: 2
>
>Are Nikon strict about registering 10 days after the retail purchase
>for the 4 years extended coverage on lenses?
>
>Also, what about Body's do I have to register my body purchase with them
>also? I have 3 year on my body right?

Robert,

I would go ahead and register with them. They're pretty reasonable about
working around any delay. BTW, the sales receipt works more as proof of
warranty in addition to the warranty card as it actually shows when you
purchased it. Lenses require that you send in the card but I would still
hold on to the receipt for warranty purposes.

Ed