<Also there are neoprene straps out there which
are a joy to behold, the camera seems weightless, but they can be cut or
tear rather easily and i find myself always checking their condition.  I
also have a Domke strap around here, but on the F5 it is unbearable due to
its thinness, maybe on the N90 it would be more comfortable.>

I switched from the wide leather to slimmer cloth straps long ago and never
looked back. Not only did the leather chafe, but the darn buckles acted
like knives.

I use the Domke F2 bag and took off their strap in favor of the wide
neoprene type 'causee the bag got heavier & heavier. It really does leave
one with the impression of less weight, but it bounces. I carry it on my
left shoulder and if I'm jogging down the block I have to brace the bag
with my elbow & forearm or it ride sup and down like qa basketball.  Took a
bit of getting used to.

<<MY opinion, not my employer's>>

regards,
Henry Posner/B&H Photo-Video