Shun Cheung wrote:

>I recently purchased a Nikon LS-30 film scanner for my PC, and it
>comes with an Adaptec 2902E SCSI Host Adapter. However, the
>package doesn't come with any driver for the SCSI adapter.

Shun,

Download drivers for win95 for your card from
www.adaptec.com/support/overview/ava2902e.html. This will solve all your
problems. Then:

1. Remove installed SCSI adapter from My Computer, Control Panel, System,
Device Manager, under SCSI Controlers mark installed driver(s) and remove it
(them).

2. Manualy instal new SCSI adapter: My Computer, Control Panel, Add New
Hardware. When wizard will ask you if you want windows to search for you new
hardware choose No, I want to select the hardware from the list and Next.
Than double click on SCSI controllers and than choose Have Disk....

Between these two steps DO NOT reset your computer!!!!

jurij simic
sLOVEnia