What is the simplets way to reply to a single
Digest message intended for the entire group
using Eudora Pro?

I cannot simply use the Message/Reply option
as that would be addressed to the digest server
and not the digest itself. Also, I do not want
to replicate the entire Digest, just snippets of
the original post.

What I do now is paste the subject to the clip
board, start a new message addressed to the Digest
and copy in the subject. But now I have to go back
to the original Digest to paste the single message
that I want to edit for response.

I'm sure there is a simpler way. Thanks!

....patrick